Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Sister Edition

I know that this blog is about Drew and his progress with Brain Balance.  But I feel like I should give a little shout out to his sisters!  Recently, Taylor set up a Go Fund Me page to help cover the costs of Brain Balance and all that goes along with it.  What she wrote in the description for the fund really melted my heart.  She loves her brother so much!
 
 http://www.gofundme.com/oye2a8

I know that most people are probably thinking $5,000???  Trust me when I tell you that it costs us so much more than that!  While raising any amount of money would be so tremendously helpful, it is not necessary and we will make it no matter what! 
Taylor and Drew at Easter this year 

Abby is in 8th grade this year (eeeks!)  I made it home from GA last week in time to catch her last home volleyball game that was also 8th grade night.  I think she was happy that we made it!

8th Grade night at Volleyball.  So proud of how far she has come on the court this year!
She isn't going to come down here with us this year.  Matt and I didn't want her to lose another summer.  She is going to try out for the HS Volleyball team in May and they practice during the summer and she wants to swim summer league.  She really missed it last year. This girl adores her brother and I'm sure she will miss him!
Abby and Drew at Easter this year
As for us, we are just about through another week!  We will head home after his session tomorrow.  This week seems to have gone by a little faster than last week.  We did the usual stuff...Monkey Joe's, the indoor play place, 3 different playgrounds and Brain Balance!

I'm going to wrap it up because it's late and Drew woke up at 4 am this morning!  And since we are in one room that means I woke up at 4 am this morning!  :-/

I would love to hear from you.  Also, if you would like to receive notification when there is a new blog post you can sign up to receive an e-mail in the little box in the top right!  :-)

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment