Monday, July 7, 2014

Back in Hotlanta

Well technically, it’s not Hotlanta but that sounds better than Roswell. Today marks the start of the 4 week home stretch. This post is going to be short and sweet.

We had a great long weekend at home! We spent a lot of time at my mom’s, got a lot of work done on the farm, and got doctor appointments squeezed in.

Today we had our BB session and then went swimming with Amanda and Adeline.

Bullets from the week:
  • We were playing in the pool at home and I must have done something that he liked because he said “Good job Mommy!”
  • I handed him his underwear to get dressed and said “Here baby, get dressed.” He replied, “I’m not baby, I’m Drew Nighlock” (from Power Rangers for those of you not familiar).
  • He was playing with Taylor’s cat and she showed him how Blair chases feathers on a stick and he wanted to have a turn and said “Blair, check out this circle!”
  • We were at Costco and a lady with gray hair walked by us and he said “Excuse me” and I asked him what he wanted and he said “Grandma.” A guy walked past us with sunglasses on his head and he said “Excuse me. I need my sunglasses!” As we were leaving he said to the lady at the door “I’m going to Wal-Mart.”
  • On the drive down here we had to stop for a potty break. He was in the stall in the bathroom and he says “Get me off this potty, I’ll go get my daddy, and I’ll get home right away!”
  • Abby was standing in the door way of the stall with the door open and every time it would start to close on her he would yell “Abby, look out!”
That’s all I’ve got!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment