Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Little Merman



Today was a pretty low key day.  Drew slept until 10:30.  I’m pretty sure it’s because he was probably in his room playing all night.  When I went in to check on him at 8:30, all of the covers and pillows were on the floor and the blinds were completed pulled up.  Unfortunately, because I am crazy, I couldn’t sleep until 10:30 with him!  By the time he got his supplements and had to wait 30 minutes to eat, it was lunch time.  So we ate lunch and then headed to the pool for an hour before we had to leave for BB.  This is when he swam for the first time!!  I was so excited!  He was so funny, when I would tell him good job buddy he would reply thank you.  

We went to his afternoon session of B.  He got to be partners with our little friend Caiden that we met the first week we were here.   When we got home it was pretty cloudy so we had an early dinner and waited to see if the sun would come out.  It finally did so we went back to the pool.  It didn't stay out long and it started to rain while we were down there and he didn’t want to leave.  This is huge because he is scared to death of the rain.  It was a light rain but it was still rain and the sky was really gray!  He swam and swam for 2 ½ hours.  He went from beginning swimmer to dive master!  My heart was so happy watching him play in the pool.

Drew and Caiden reading books after their session


First Swim

Dive Master


This is one proud mama!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment